Sunday, August 12, 2012

Outfit post/weekend ramble


Hello there! These pics are just of an outfit I wore around the house the other day when the weather was lovely and warm, as today’s outfit only consists of my pyjamas so far, not the most flattering attire for a blog post. 
The blouse was from Primark a few months ago and is something I’d normally shove on with my old chinos or tuck into my denim shorts, but upon spotting these old faithful shorts of mine, (also from Primark but an absolute age ago), I decided this would be an appropriately lightweight little outfit to keep me from collapsing from the heat in my house at the time – it was ridiculous!
I do love the cute little collar on this blouse, and even though these pictures don’t show the colour off very well, the dusty pink colouring doesn’t drain my pale skin too much (these pictures were before I’d had any chance to smother myself with fake tan).

Blouse and shorts both Primark, Earrings - Debenhams
             
This weekend I haven’t done an awful lot, finally went to see Magic Mike on Friday night with my lovely friend Becky, which I have to say was very disappointing. Aside from the stripping scenes, which on the whole of course were the highlights of the whole film, the actual story to the film was a little lacking, a few parts of the film felt like they were literally just there to fill time, and one of the characters in particular was really quite pointless. If you’re planning on seeing this film, just watch the trailer and you’ve more or less seen everything worth seeing!
After that we went for a few quick drinks at Becky’s local pub and grabbed a lovely fatty kebab and strolled home, then spent Saturday babysitting her cousin’s 8 month old baby. Today’s a lazy one, applying for yet more jobs online and watching plenty of How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory whilst overdosing on tea. If anyone is reading this, hope you've had a nice weekend too!



No comments:

Post a Comment