Friday, August 17, 2012

OOTD/life update


Excuse the slight scruffiness today, but once again today is another lazy one spent indoors so my hair has been hastily plonked on top of my head for the purposes of these pictures.


Shirt – little random shop in Richmond, Leggings –Missguided 


Both the shirt and leggings were birthday presents and I haven’t really worn either much yet. The shirt is a cute little tiger print, spotted in a little shop in Richmond whilst visiting my aunty recently with my mum. I tried it on and my mum and aunty both insisted it was too nice to leave in the shop so my aunty bought it for me as an early birthday present. The leggings are from Missguided and are kind of half way to the much heralded ‘disco pants’ but are more like thick leggings with a bit of a sheen. Nevertheless, the quality is lovely and although I’m usually on the fence as far as whether I’d wear leggings as trousers, these are thick enough that the old 'bending over and your leggings turning see-through' isn’t an issue.
This week has been a quiet one as usual, involving a trip to the Job Centre (really exciting!), watching ‘Ted’ at the cinema with my dad and brother (brilliant by the way, a must see!), a family outing with the cousin, aunty, mum and grandparents for some lunch, and a visit to the world’s worst Italian restaurant with friends last night. Note to self, never get taken in by a sign saying ‘5 courses for £9.95’ and expect to get a good meal, it IS too good to be true!



4 comments:

  1. such a cute shirt - I love the print!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shirt and lovely pastel nails! I don't suppose you visited Richmond in north yorks? Or was it the one in Surrey? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah it was Richmond in North Yorks, my aunt lives near there, such a lovely place! xxx

      Delete